The masjid, located in the south-west of the covered bazaar, was built by Akşebe Sultan, one of the first commanders of Alanya Castle. In the inscription of the mosque: “God knows the hidden of the heavens and the earth. Only those who believe in Allah and the Last Day can build the mosques of Allah. In 1230, in the days of the great sultan Alauddin, Akşebe, the weak servant in need of God's mercy, had it built. The exterior of the building consists of two rooms, the interior of which is made of brick. One of the rooms is a masjid, and the other is the section where Akşebe and several tombs of unknown owner are located. From the upper part of the body, the ruined minaret was built of red brick.
