Located in Tophane District, the mosque was built by Emir-ül Haç Zade Bedrüddin Ömer, the Emir of Mansions, in 1227 during the time of Gıyaseddin Keyhüsrev. The mosque, which took its name from the andız tree in front of it, gained its present appearance in 1970. The courtyard, entrance gate, three inscriptions and a part of the minaret have survived from the old structure. It has an inscription showing that it was repaired in 1725. It is possible to see a good example of the art of carving on the minbar of the mosque, whose minaret is made of cut stone. In front of the building, there is a large Seljuk cistern partially under the narthex and an old well called Arap Kuyusu down the road.
