Shipyard
It was built in 1228 by Sultan Keykubat. The sea-facing façade of the shipyard, which consists of five arched cells, is 56.5 meters and its depth is 44 meters. Seljuk Sultan Alaaddin Keykubat, who had a shipyard built on the Black Sea coast before, took the title of "sultan of two seas" with Alanya Shipyard and trade agreements were made with Venice at that time. The shipyard was used as a shipyard until the 1960s.